Super Asskick bros Super Asskick bros

I'm sorry to rag on you but a) the art is marginal at best b) there's nothing truly funny or inventive and c) the gratuitous violence is just that, gratuitous...

I'm not a tree hugger or sensitive porcelain doll, but this is just stupid violence. You have some issues I think

Trevor Something- In My System (Animated Music Video) Trevor Something- In My System (Animated Music Video)

I dislike the music, very boring, but the video is really cool. It has a Ralph Bakshi vibe (like Cool World) to it.

Existence on Earth 4 - Danny Existence on Earth 4 - Danny

Very uplifting movie you made there. The death rattle at the end was inspirational. Makes me want to go off my family right now. THUMBS UP you sick fuck!

Sicsophor responds:

Don't off your family please. Thank you.

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

Pretty funny.... you gotta upload this to Youtube.

OTB - Deep Six OTB - Deep Six

The voice work is terrible. Your enthusiasm is over the top, totally kills it.

RadioTubeClock responds:

That's one way to put it!

Baby Boy Baby Boy

what. the. f*¬Ęk. Really man, wtf? This is just most bizarre shit I've seen in ages. All the pausing, the facial ticks, the weird lion lady mom thing..... And here I thought my mind was really screwed up.

noiserover responds:

Haha what can I say?

Magical Dream Bed Magical Dream Bed

Love this. I thought for a second "hmm maybe this is something my 4yo son would like" NOPE. I docked .5 a pt because you broke the kid's leg and terrorized him.

Spoilers Ahead: Star Wars The Force A'Money Spoilers Ahead: Star Wars The Force A'Money

The art is OK, but dude, channeling Crispin Glover for 9 minutes?!?!? I could understand this if this was some Back to the Future themed.... yea nevermind. It's annoying, sorry.

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga