View Profile johnjohn0421

All 23 Movie Reviews

6 w/ Responses

I appreciate the art style, although it makes me kinda wince. But the story... WTF man? I get it but I don't? You know? It's just bizarre. Then again, I watched all 4 episodes in their entirety so who am I to judge.

noiserover responds:

The basic story of episodes 2, 3 and 4 is: Perry gets bitten by a zombie and his friends try and find a way to cure him. Episode 1 was doing it's own thing but I plan to get into some of that stuff in later cartoons. Thanks for the review!

The animation was meh.... but that voice, man talk about Vocal Fry. Sorry dude but he sounded like he was trying WAY too hard.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Ya win some, ya lose some. Thanks for the comment

I commend your effort. If this is a work of just yourself, you've done a good job. The character was quite stiff w/ very unnatural movements when she's walking.

RobsH66 responds:

Thanks for the feedback :) I agree that the animation is a bit stiff. I have found that one of the biggest challenges of 3D animation is making the movements look fluid and natural.

Sorry but that sucked. The music was the only redeeming factor and that wasn't saying much.

Nothing like punching starfish

I would give you 5 stars but I was offended by your disclaimer.... preemptively apologizing is offensive dude!

The commentators were the best

review is empty... so bite me Newgrounds

Great combination of animation and music. Also like the story.

HowardWimshurst responds:

thank you very much! Glad you like the music and animation pairing

Absolutely beautiful. I hope this is the beginning of something big for you.

Joined on 9/30/14