Super Asskick bros Super Asskick bros

I'm sorry to rag on you but a) the art is marginal at best b) there's nothing truly funny or inventive and c) the gratuitous violence is just that, gratuitous...

I'm not a tree hugger or sensitive porcelain doll, but this is just stupid violence. You have some issues I think

Trevor Something- In My System (Animated Music Video) Trevor Something- In My System (Animated Music Video)

I dislike the music, very boring, but the video is really cool. It has a Ralph Bakshi vibe (like Cool World) to it.

Existence on Earth 4 - Danny Existence on Earth 4 - Danny

Very uplifting movie you made there. The death rattle at the end was inspirational. Makes me want to go off my family right now. THUMBS UP you sick fuck!

Sicsophor responds:

Don't off your family please. Thank you.

Bolls - Bend your Mind Bolls - Bend your Mind

Good start. I think the play mechanics are a little boring, though I only played through 4-5 levels.

Fuse Cell Fuse Cell

I really like the concept. My only complaint is that it's hard to tell where the area of the ship is actually vulnerable to bullets. I hope you develop this further, maybe allowing for the transformation of the ship's weapons based on what enemies you absorb.

HE BEAT HER. HE BEAT HER.

Based on the walkthrough link, this doesn't accept near enough answers to make it fun.

zephyo responds:

it was made in 48 hours, what do you expect?

Baby (Got Me Fired Up) Baby (Got Me Fired Up)

Love funk. This is 5 pts, but 0.5 pt deduction because the low end bass line sounds too MIDI. When you're playing it on the upper strings, it sounds legit, but the low E string? sounds too fake for my liking. Great arrangement.

AgentOrangeXx responds:

Thanks for the feed back. Though the bass is from a real bass I didn't use any midi sounds for it. I rarely use any Midi instruments or presets. Even the brass was a friend of mine playing several different instruments and I sort of just piled them on top of each other to make it sound like a big band

Chaos Control (Heavy Edit) Chaos Control (Heavy Edit)

solo section is really gnarly dude!

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Starscream Starscream

My favorite 80s cartoon character!!!!

Pin-ups 'n' starters // Litten // Pin-ups 'n' starters // Litten //

This one is much better. I think the facial expressions are what's missing compared to your 2D work. This still looks very stiff but a HUGE improvement over the Rowlet one. Keep it up!!! I bet the next one will be improved by leaps and bounds over this one.

BTW, I really dig this subject. The corset, the bondage aspect, the profile of her body.

Mojabrantes responds:

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it :3

Pin-ups 'n' starters // Rowlet // Pin-ups 'n' starters // Rowlet //

I much prefer your non-3D work. This is good, but nothing special. You other pinups are exceptionally good. I take it you are getting acquainted with 3D?

Mojabrantes responds:

Absolutely !
I'm a cg artist (modeling, render, etc...)
I was curious about what I could achieve by mixing some 3d render and paint over it.
I understand what you said, some people like it, other don't, after all, there is a gap between this Rowlet and the other girls ^^
Thanks for your review, I appreciate it :3