Renaine (Demo) Renaine (Demo)

the gameplay is very fluid. I like the simple controls and the high contrast visuals. I think the audio is very imbalanced. And sorry but the music is not a good fit.

Bolls - Bend your Mind Bolls - Bend your Mind

Good start. I think the play mechanics are a little boring, though I only played through 4-5 levels.

Fuse Cell Fuse Cell

I really like the concept. My only complaint is that it's hard to tell where the area of the ship is actually vulnerable to bullets. I hope you develop this further, maybe allowing for the transformation of the ship's weapons based on what enemies you absorb.

HE BEAT HER. HE BEAT HER.

Based on the walkthrough link, this doesn't accept near enough answers to make it fun.

zephyo responds:

it was made in 48 hours, what do you expect?

Stellar Squad Stellar Squad

I really dig this game. The game play and the dynamics of various squad combinations is great. My complain, like many others is that the bonus content is hidden unless you go to Kongregate (ergo the 4 instead of 5 stars). I get the reasoning..... but I wonder if a solution could be created.

Are you using LocalSharedObjects to store the game state? If so, could you write a script to migrate game data from New Grounds to Kongregate... and import function so to speak? Certainly that would be simple enough. Export the data to JSON and import the same data. Just thinking aloud.

platonskedow responds:

Thank you for your response.
Unfortunately adding an ability to purchase stuff at NG is not so easy. I have to seek some 3d party soluton like paypal\xsolla for that, and it will definitely take some time.
And by the way there's a built-in option to export\import savegames. You can find a button at the top left corner :)

Faraway: Puzzle Escape Faraway: Puzzle Escape

This is great! Fluid, intuitive, and relaxing. I'm blown away by how smooth the 3D is. I like the theme too. It's a little too easy but if you're prototyping this, I imagine you could really expand on this and have a full fledged MYST experience.

MouseCity responds:

Thanks! Our mobile version feature 3 extra free levels for anyone who like to play those as well. Then there is 9 optional levels too that are available for purchase

ACCESS CODE: HEAVEN ACCESS CODE: HEAVEN

This is a really cool game. Is it HTML5? I would have given you 4 stars but the character movement speed is agonizingly slow.

gamesbynoe responds:

Hello! Thank you for your review. Yes, this is Unity HTML5/WebGL build.

Pivot Pilot DEMO Pivot Pilot DEMO

I really like this concept. I would have given 4 stars but took a half star because the controls are wonky as can be. I'm not sure I could offer a better setup, but it just felt very awkward.

sleakku responds:

Thank you for the review!

Vikings Vikings

I like it a lot. My only gripe is that I have to sit through the tutorial dialog every time I die.

SebbeV responds:

Thank you for your feedback! We just patched the game so know you should be able to skip it if you'd like. :)

Spaceguard 80 (WIP) Spaceguard 80 (WIP)

I think you spent WAY too much effort on the animations and menus and too little on actual game play. It would have been fun but all the popup menu and tutorial things annoyed me to the point I was not interested in playing past a few levels.