All 56 art Reviews

Taeri Taeri Taeri Taeri

Nice job! So the real girl looks like a mix of Asian? Am I correct? Because the 3D model doesn't capture that aspect at all. Other than that, it's her!

Ancient 01 Ancient 01

Did you 3D print this after designing it? That is incredibly realistic.

Funny armor study Funny armor study

He's a rather rotund fellow.

Starscream Starscream

My favorite 80s cartoon character!!!!

Pin-ups 'n' starters // Litten // Pin-ups 'n' starters // Litten //

This one is much better. I think the facial expressions are what's missing compared to your 2D work. This still looks very stiff but a HUGE improvement over the Rowlet one. Keep it up!!! I bet the next one will be improved by leaps and bounds over this one.

BTW, I really dig this subject. The corset, the bondage aspect, the profile of her body.

Mojabrantes responds:

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it :3

Pin-ups 'n' starters // Rowlet // Pin-ups 'n' starters // Rowlet //

I much prefer your non-3D work. This is good, but nothing special. You other pinups are exceptionally good. I take it you are getting acquainted with 3D?

Mojabrantes responds:

Absolutely !
I'm a cg artist (modeling, render, etc...)
I was curious about what I could achieve by mixing some 3d render and paint over it.
I understand what you said, some people like it, other don't, after all, there is a gap between this Rowlet and the other girls ^^
Thanks for your review, I appreciate it :3

SketchesIV SketchesIV

I know these are insect-like and not plants but I can;t help but think of The Long Afternoon of Earth by Brian Aldiss. You might find some inspiration for your next set of sketches?

(Reminiscing) Portrait Study No.5 (Reminiscing) Portrait Study No.5

This is beautiful. I'd argue that your painting is better than the real life subject.

rainwalker007 responds:

Oh thank you :) I judt would say that "she" is absolutely gorgeous in both situations ^_^

Moon Shroom Moon Shroom

I really dig your style. Question for you: Are you free handing this on one side only and then using some program to mirror it. Aside from some of the overlay FX, the main art looks mirrored. Great attention to detail!!!

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Hey thanks. Yeah I actually free hand the original drawing mirrored, but for the sake of perfection I usually mirror using photoshop.

The King in Yellow The King in Yellow

The 2 creatures on the sides remind me of the Martians from the 1986 movie Invaders from Mars. Just need a big gun orb on the sides of their heads.