Eggs + Toast Eggs + Toast

You really should put this up on Youtube for a wider audience. Very clever.

Super Asskick bros Super Asskick bros

I'm sorry to rag on you but a) the art is marginal at best b) there's nothing truly funny or inventive and c) the gratuitous violence is just that, gratuitous...

I'm not a tree hugger or sensitive porcelain doll, but this is just stupid violence. You have some issues I think

Trevor Something- In My System (Animated Music Video) Trevor Something- In My System (Animated Music Video)

I dislike the music, very boring, but the video is really cool. It has a Ralph Bakshi vibe (like Cool World) to it.

Midget Mager Midget Mager

I really like the execution of this game. It looks professional with the attention to the level design and game play mechanics. It's also very responsive, with no discernible delay. The graphics are great, but a tad too small. It harkens back to the 8bit era of Wonder Boy & some other Master System classics.

ryogo responds:

Thanks for the review!
Glad you liked the game, I really spent a lot of time to get everything as great as possible!
Also, I guess that my two main influences for the game are Super Mario Bros and Alex Kidd in Miracle World.

Last Days of the Woods Last Days of the Woods

The graphics are good enough, but the keyboard controls are extremely sluggish. There is a noticeable delay when jumping, which is why something simply like jumping over the spikes took 3 times.

Boo! Boo!

I love this. a very clever puzzle. I haven't been all that challenged in a while until this.

Baby (Got Me Fired Up) Baby (Got Me Fired Up)

Love funk. This is 5 pts, but 0.5 pt deduction because the low end bass line sounds too MIDI. When you're playing it on the upper strings, it sounds legit, but the low E string? sounds too fake for my liking. Great arrangement.

AgentOrangeXx responds:

Thanks for the feed back. Though the bass is from a real bass I didn't use any midi sounds for it. I rarely use any Midi instruments or presets. Even the brass was a friend of mine playing several different instruments and I sort of just piled them on top of each other to make it sound like a big band

Chaos Control (Heavy Edit) Chaos Control (Heavy Edit)

solo section is really gnarly dude!

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Sombra Overwatch Sombra Overwatch

She has a Natalie Dormer vibe. I think it's the spacing of the eyes and the sideways smirk. Nice work!

Foot Soldier Foot Soldier

Nice lighting. Great attention to detail EXCEPT.... how does he see?

Taeri Taeri Taeri Taeri

Nice job! So the real girl looks like a mix of Asian? Am I correct? Because the 3D model doesn't capture that aspect at all. Other than that, it's her!