Eggs + Toast Eggs + Toast

You really should put this up on Youtube for a wider audience. Very clever.

Super Asskick bros Super Asskick bros

I'm sorry to rag on you but a) the art is marginal at best b) there's nothing truly funny or inventive and c) the gratuitous violence is just that, gratuitous...

I'm not a tree hugger or sensitive porcelain doll, but this is just stupid violence. You have some issues I think

Trevor Something- In My System (Animated Music Video) Trevor Something- In My System (Animated Music Video)

I dislike the music, very boring, but the video is really cool. It has a Ralph Bakshi vibe (like Cool World) to it.

Renaine (Demo) Renaine (Demo)

the gameplay is very fluid. I like the simple controls and the high contrast visuals. I think the audio is very imbalanced. And sorry but the music is not a good fit.

Bolls - Bend your Mind Bolls - Bend your Mind

Good start. I think the play mechanics are a little boring, though I only played through 4-5 levels.

Fuse Cell Fuse Cell

I really like the concept. My only complaint is that it's hard to tell where the area of the ship is actually vulnerable to bullets. I hope you develop this further, maybe allowing for the transformation of the ship's weapons based on what enemies you absorb.

Baby (Got Me Fired Up) Baby (Got Me Fired Up)

Love funk. This is 5 pts, but 0.5 pt deduction because the low end bass line sounds too MIDI. When you're playing it on the upper strings, it sounds legit, but the low E string? sounds too fake for my liking. Great arrangement.

AgentOrangeXx responds:

Thanks for the feed back. Though the bass is from a real bass I didn't use any midi sounds for it. I rarely use any Midi instruments or presets. Even the brass was a friend of mine playing several different instruments and I sort of just piled them on top of each other to make it sound like a big band

Chaos Control (Heavy Edit) Chaos Control (Heavy Edit)

solo section is really gnarly dude!

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Taeri Taeri Taeri Taeri

Nice job! So the real girl looks like a mix of Asian? Am I correct? Because the 3D model doesn't capture that aspect at all. Other than that, it's her!

Ancient 01 Ancient 01

Did you 3D print this after designing it? That is incredibly realistic.

Funny armor study Funny armor study

He's a rather rotund fellow.